Infusion Therapy Treatments & Specialty Medications
The HealthQuest infusion center provides infusion therapy (intravenous administration of specialty medications) to treat a variety of acute and chronic health conditions. Patients who may benefit from infusion therapy treatments include:
- Oncology (cancer) patients
- Dehydrated patients
- Those suffering from malabsorption due to gastrointestinal disease
- Crohn’s Disease patients
- Hemophilia patients
- Those with immunodeficiencies, autoimmune disorders, and infectious diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) patients
- Rheumatoid Arthritis patients
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP) patients
- Patients fighting infections following bone marrow or organ transplant
- Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
- Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Patients with severe or disabling plaque psoriasis
- Patients with Kawasaki Disease
- Patients with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Patients with multifocal motor neuropathy
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients
- Patients with inflammatory bowel disease
- Patients with Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Patients with Graves’ Disease
- Patients with Myasthenia Gravis
- Myositis patients
- MRSA patients
- Cellulitis patients
- Patients with HIV/AIDS
- Sepsis patients
- Osteomyelitis patients
- Pneumonia patients
- Patients with congenital enzyme deficiency
At HealthQuest, you’ll benefit from one-on-one patient relationships, individualized care regimens and therapies customized specifically to your needs. We provide infusion therapy utilizing a wide range of specialty medications. Anti-infective medicines and nutrition support therapy are just a few examples of the treatments available at our full-service infusion center.
Infusion therapies offered:
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg)
- Subcutaneous immunoglobulin (SCIg)
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Enteral nutrition (tube feeding)
- Remicade infusion
- Entyvio infusion
- Anti-infective infusion (antibiotic, antifungal, antiviral therapy)
- Factor replacement therapy
Patient Resources from HealthQuest
Use these helpful patient resources to navigate infusion therapy treatment.
HealthQuest Infusion & Specialty knows that infusion therapy can be an intimidating process and is committed to helping you understand the ins and outs of your treatment. We’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure you are comfortable and well-cared for throughout your infusion therapy treatment. Whether you visit our ambulatory infusion center or receive home infusion therapy, we offer helpful patient resources to help you find the information you need.
HealthQuest 24/7 Hotline:
Call 832-612-3500 anytime, day or night, with questions or concerns.
Our medically trained staff can help answer questions about:
Appointment and treatment information
How to prepare for your treatment
Medication dosage and administration
Side effects of your treatment
Infusion center accreditation
In the event of a medical emergency, always call 911.
Feedback or suggestions?
- HealthQuest Infusion & Specialty Retail Pharmacy — 832-222-0100
- HealthQuest Infusion & Specialty Fax — 866-612-3437
- Emergency Toll-Free Line — 866-612-3437
Please call 832-612-3500 or use our Contact Us [link to page] page to submit your message.